JMC Technologies Limited, Unit 3 Planetary Business Park, Planetary Road, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV13 3SW
Telephone: 0208 144 9206
To protect your own interests please read the returns policies below carefully before you submit an RMA request. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please write, telephone or email our customer queries department at the above address and telephone number BEFORE you submit an RMA Request.
Once you are happy to do so, you can complete the RMA form here.
Items Damaged in Transit
Always inspect your goods immediately upon delivery for defects, damages or shortages. If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you notify us with 2 days from delivery. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, make a note on the carriers delivery consignment note that the goods were "DAMAGED" (where possible take photo evidence of both the damaged box & any damage to products within). Returned items must be in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Once we receive the damaged item we will issue a replacement.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 7 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Returned items must be in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Once we receive the damaged item we will issue a replacement. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 7 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. If a repair is not possible we will replace with a similar or better spec item or offer store credit. Please be aware replacement or credit is completely at the discretion of JMC.
Open-Box Items (Used)
Please note that our open-box (used) stock is sold with 90 calendar days warranty only, and therefore any claims under the warranty after 90 days of receipt will not be accepted.
If you change your mind
JMC offer a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period for returns (except for consumables and bespoke services). If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of receipt. Once the item is received at JMC, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.
( Top )
In addition to this policy you should also refer to our general Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Important RMA Terms & Exclusions
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- RMA numbers must be written on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Any items with cut cables, or modifications of any kind will be rejected by our warehouse and will not be covered under warranty
- Any items that have been "blown" by an incorrect power supply being used are not covered under warranty
- Any items deemed to be modified, altered, tampered with or misused will not be covered under warranty
- All customers are responsible for freight charges associated with the return of products as well as the proper packaging of the items to avoid product damage during shipping.
- We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide “proof of delivery”. JMC will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Returned items must be (Undamaged) in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Goods that have items missing cannot be tested or refunded and you will be required to send any missing items to us before we deal with the return
( Top )
You can request a return using the below form. Once completed one of our technicians will be in touch
By clicking submit on this form, it is understood you have read and accept the above returns policies and our T&C's.
( Top )